Sunday, December 7, 2014

NATURAL SHORT HAIR STYLES No relaxer needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ceramic Fusion Natural Medium Fine Texture
Trendy short hair gives face, style, ease and fun. There are so many different shapes, sizes, and colors to create a Signature Design. My clients went through the short hair phase and I said "WHOA LADIES"! People may get the impression that I specialize in short hair!!!!

As a professional, people know that I grow hair, not sew hair. However, my creative energy soared as I played with pixies, graduated mini bobs and full spirals springy coils & curls. Anyone who knows me, know that I a sucker for some pretty hair, no matter the length. As long as it's healthy, I am about that life.

There was amazing feedback; people thought that they had relaxers. Hold up what a minute, no ma'am, no sir! Groovy don't do that! I've been doing natural tapered looks since 2005 or earlier. It never occurred to me that people didn't know that naturals can be short, straight and manageable.

Natural Textured Tapered Silk Wool Blend





The mastery of natural hair is all about the health, technique, products, tools and skill. The first ingredient however is love. You must be passionate and confident about your approach. Texture, type and condition dictates if you mold, blow-dry, set or sculpt. Here are a few everyday looks from my chair.

The beauty of short hair is freedom. If you love shampoo and go hair this could be the move for you. It's also a groovy way to experience hair color. The shorter the hair the lighter you can go without compromise.


Natural Hair Coarse Texture with Layers






The best products for short hair are according to the look that you want to achieve. Gels are awesome for superior definition, while creams are delivering maximum moisture. The soft shiny straight flow is fabulous no matter the length, short or long, weightless is the way to go!

For a personal consultation email me: robindgrooverhaircare@gmail.com

Hair Love, Peace & Groove!










Natural Short Hair with Signature Color

Natural Curl Enhancement



Natural Texture Ceramic Fusion Blend

Natural Hair Short Trendy Style

Short Natural Hair with Signature Color