Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The GIFT of GIVING Beautiful Hair!

LONG and LUSCIOUS to SHORT and SENSATIONAL

My experiences with Nikki Mae "The Natural Chica" are full of light, warmth and purpose. She has been my personal hair crush since the day I met her a few years ago. Her documented journey  on youtube continues to inspire so many women. I am honored to be her professional hair care partner.

My affinity with long, big hair is no secret. Well, the industry has taken a turn for the short sexy liberated looks. As an artist I am always down for a nice signature cut, however her hair was sooooo looooong and beautiful. Because she has a heart of gold I took a deep breath, put on my game face and went for it!
Enjoy!
Love, Peace & Groove!







                               



        Check out the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_gzrvoiRhQ