Friday, July 4, 2014

Your Natural Hair Groove is HEALTHY!


My Authentic Texture is 70% Wool + 10% Cotton + 20% Silk = 100% Beautiful!

By Robin D. Groover
       

As the search for hair nirvana peaks up and down, product after product, style after style, the health of the hair truly dictates the beauty of it and the manageability. Begin your healthy hair journey with a Professional Hair and Scalp Analysis. A good consultation will cover the following:
  1. ·      Review Hair History
  2. ·      Identify Hair Texture & Type
  3. ·      Analyze Condition

Your "Beauty Blueprint" determines the best products, services, techniques and tools for your personalized Healthy Hair Care Plan. As a DIY, I love taking care of my own hair. As a professional, I am clear not to do my own color, cuts or Ceramic Fusion Styling. The key to finding a professional partner is "LOVING HAIR"!

Marcia Dore Afro Fab!

  • History 
  • Texture
  • Type
  • Elasticity
  • Porosity
  • Length
  • Scalp